The best web reader for reading Chinese web novels
Find stories you'll love
Library of popular native content
Read from any custom website
Simplified and traditional support
Filter by your reading level
Enhance your reading
Assistive language tools
Tap for dictionary
Track and export words
Unlock more with Premium
Smart name recognition
- Can I turn off the default pinyin display?
- Yes, you can turn off the pinyin by going to Settings tab and switching off the "Show pinyin over character" option.
- Can I sync my app data between different devices?
- Unfortunately, it is currently not possible to sync between devices since all app data are only saved locally on the device and not in the cloud.
- Is it possible to read from any sites?
- Yes, any content that is publicly accessible on the internet can be read on the app, assuming it is not blocked or obfuscated with anti-scraping code. Navigate to Bookmarks tab and select the plus icon (+) to add a custom site URL as a new bookmark.
- Can pages be downloaded for offline reading?
- Yes, you can find the "Download" option in the in-app browser menu options. However, note that you must have Premium subscription and the page or novel must be added to bookmarks beforehand.
- Can I export words?
- Yes, you can export words by navigating to Words tab > Word Settings > select "Start Export" option.
- Are traditional characters supported?
- Yes, content can be automatically converted to traditional or simplified. You can turn on this option in the Settings tab under the "Character Sets" option.
- Is Premium subscription required to read content?
- No, Premium subscription unlocks additional functionalities but does not charge for reading content. Any content that are freely available on the internet are free to read on the app. While some content may be blocked behind VIP membership or obfuscation, these are done by the sites themselves and not related to the app.
- Why is the reader not extracting content from page correctly?
- If content is not extracted correctly, try turning on "Show Full Page Text" in the bookmark settings. If content is still not showing up correctly, then the content is likely blocked or obfuscated by the site.
Start reading now
New characters, adventures and worlds await!